The objectives of ADP (Computer Science) program are to:
1. Foster theoretical and practical Computer Science fundamentals.
2. Enhance programming skills across multiple languages, tools, paradigms, and technologies.
3. Develop analytical and problem-solving abilities.
4. Enable technical expertise for valuable contributions in the software industry.
5. Provide a blend of knowledge, hands-on experience, and theory application to information issues.
6. Empower students with computer-aided analysis/design technology utility.
The candidates with AD Computing Degrees are eligible for admission in 5 th Semester of BS Computing Programs. Such students shall complete the deficiency courses of General Education (if any) during 5th to 8th Semester.