The objectives of BS Information Technology program are to:
1. Provide students with knowledge of IT concepts, applications, and practices.
2. Foster innovative IT practices for solving business operations and strategies on local and global platforms.
3. Empower students to effectively utilize and analyze software program tools.
4. Develop students awareness of ethical, social, interpersonal, and communication skills.
5. Enhance students analytical, logical, and critical thinking abilities.
6. Enable students to apply refined skills in working with IT concepts and practices.
Some graduates choose to continue their studies at the postgraduate level at MSCS/M.Phil. or PhD in Computer Science degree program. By achieving excellence in the higher degree, a graduate may prove himself/herself essential for a career in academia and for a range of diversified career roles.