Graduate Education Policy HEC 2023 (2.1)):
* 16 yrs of schooling or 4 years education (Min 120 CrHrs) after HSSC/FA/F.Sc/Grade 12 or equivalent shall be required for admission in MS/M.Phil program
* Entry test as an eligibility condition for admission to MS/M.Phil program with a passing score of 50%.
* GRE/HAT General/ Equivalent tests are accepted with a passing score of 50%.
*The applicant has passed GRE Subject/equivalent test with minimum 50% marks in the discipline of admission and has taken 6- 9 Credit Hours of deficiency course of level 6
The minimum duration for completion of MS degree is two years. The HEC allows a
maximum period of four years to complete MS degree requirements.
Degree Completion Requirements
Must have studied and passed the prescribed courses, totaling at least 24 credit hours.
Defined his research/dissertation of 6 credit hours successfully within time limit.
Must have earned CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of at least 2.5 on a scale
Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs)
After completing the Program, students should be able to:
1. Possess advanced knowledge of the Computer Science field.
2. Think creatively and critically; to solve non-trivial problems.
3. Use computing knowledge to develop efficient solutions for real-life problems.
4. Design solutions and can conduct research related activities.
Some of Regular Sponsors of IMS (Pak-AIMS) for
Internships and Job Placements