Dr. Maria H. Nadeem
Associate Dean & Assistant Professor
- Ph.D. (HR) Staffordshire University, U.K.
- M.B.A. (Management)
- University of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Post-graduate Diploma, Management University of Wales, Cardiff, U.K.
- Old Trafford Community Center, U.K (Communication for Non-English speaking communities in the U.K)
- Austin & Co. Ltd.
- Hone & Jones Ltd. Cardiff, U.K
- St. Margertte R.C School, Manchester, U.K
- Dummfries House, U.K
- W.H. Morrisons, U.K
- Berger Paints, Pakistan (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad)
- Mobilink, Pak. (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad)
- Honda Atlas Cars, Pak. (Lahore & Islamabad)
- Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
- University of South Asia
- University of Central Punjab
- Institute of Management Sciences
- Culinary & Hotel Institute of Pakistan
- The City School- Interactive classroom learning
- LACAS- Remedial English Classes
Dr. Maria H. Nadeem is an International Trainer & Educationist. She is also a RCS Stage 1 Certified Coach (Australia). She is also a Level 3 U.K -Certified Trainer. She secured her MBA and PGD from University of Wales, Cardiff, U.K. Her PhD Research is on Continuing Professional Development from Staffordshire University U.K.Over the years being a passionate Educationist, Trainer, Entrepreneur and Natural Social Activist, she has coached thousands of individuals on various aspects of personal and professional development. Presently, she is associated with the Entrepreneurial Society at Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) as a consultant and speaker. She is also in the panel of Guest Speakers at IBM (UET) Lahore. She had been affiliated with a number of local and international organizations as a corporate trainer in the area of Human Resource Development, Communication skills, Entrepreneurship (Managerial Approach), English language, Business Communication, Case-study Teaching Method and Teaching & class-room Management Skills. The contents of her Bespoke training sessions are subject to the contextual and topical requirement. She delivers interactive learning experience by facilitating learning process and delighting the thought process of participants. She inoculates her unusual belief to begin with what you already have, and situations you are in, to achieve one’s personal, professional and organizational goals. Globally, she had facilitated training sessions at