Dr. Pervaiz Rabbani Khan
(a) PhD. Computer Science Dec., 1989-Dec., 1992 from University of New Castle Upon Tyne, England.
(b) M.Sc Computer Science 1979 from University of New Castle Upon Tyne, England.
(c) M.Sc Electronics Specialize in Micro Processor in 1977. First Division with SECOND POSITION a Merit Certificate was awarded by Punjab University.
(d) B.Sc. (Hons) First Division with SECOND POSITION a Merit Certificate was awarded by Punjab University.
(e) B.Sc. Second Division in 1975 from University of Punjab, Pakistan.
- I am teaching different courses at Black Board .(E-Learning)
- Taken First Electronic Exam for the courses I am teaching.
- Working as head of exam committee.
- Working as member of college council.
- Working as head of purchase committee.
- Working as head of education quality assurance committee.
- Working as Academic Advisor for College of Computer Science, College of Information system, College of Computer engineering and College of Computer Networking Engineering.
- Working as head of recruiting committee, etc.
(1) Professor , HOD and Dean College of Computer Science and Information Technology and Software Engineering , Salar International University , Lahore , From 08 th Jan 2019 To 08 th Mar 2020.
(2) Professor , HOD and Dean College of Computer Science and Information Technology and Software Engineering , AIMS Institute , Lahore , From 07th August 2017 to Jan 17 , 2019 .
(2) Professor and HOD, College of Computer Science and Information System, University of Lahore, Sargodha Campus, From 17th October 2015 till August 06 , 2017 .
(3) Professor and HOD, College of Computer Science and Information System, Sargodha University, Canal Campus, Lahore From 27th November 2013 to 10th October 2015.
(4) Professor and Chairman, College of Computer Science and Information System, Lahore Garrison University, DHA, Lahore From September 19, 2012 to 26th November 2013.
(5) Professor and Coordinator, College of Computer Science, King Khalid University, Abha, K.S.Arabia, From October 2002 to 18 September 2012.
(5a) Co-Chairman/Professor Bright Star University, Bergha, Libya from 1995 to 2002.
(5b) Associate Professor Bright Star University, Bergha, Libya from 1992 to 1995.
(5c) Assistant Professor Bright Star University, Bergha, Libya from 1986 to 1989.
(6) Dy.Manager training NFC Engineering College, Multan, Pakistan From July 1984 to February 1986.
(7) Electronics Engineer Rajab and Silsilah, K.S.Arabia From June 1982 to March 1984.
(8) Electronics Engineer, Mirco Electronics International, Lahore, Pakistan From July 1979 to June 1982.
- A software ziggurat for doodle and etiquettes process simulation. ( Topic for PhD Thesis )
- Supervised a number of Projects at Bachelor & Master Level for Computer Science Students at National & International Level.
RESEARCH PROJECTS SUPERVISED
1.License Plate Recognition
2. Multimedia System for cash flow
3. Denial of Service Attacks
4. Geographic information System
5. Content Management System
6. Simulation of Ring Network
7. Voice Over Internet Protocol
8.Programmer Effort Evaluator
9.Arabic Optical Character Recognition from Scanner
10. Virtual Ultrasonic
11.Chart Provider Program
12.Pear to Peer Photo Sharing System
13.Real Time Electronic for Sheep Development
14.Diabetic Detection System
15.Arabic Language for Non Arab People.
There are 35 Publications in different National and International Magazines / Journals Regarding Computer Science. (The list of publications will be provided on request).
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION:
- Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineer. (IEEE), U.K
- Robotics and Automaton Society of IEEE. (U.S.A)
- Signal Processing Society of IEEE. (U.S.A)
- ISA (Instrument Society of America ) (U.S.A)
- CSA (Computer Society of America ) (U.S.A)
- Pakistan Institute Physics. (PIP)
- Solar Energy Society of Pakistan.
- Pakistan Science Foundation.
- Indian Society of Computer Science.
(i) Training and Management Development Course from Cosmo International Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan for 12 Weeks in 1984.
(ii) Training Method for Simulator Practices from Japan Cooperation Center for Petroleum Industry Development, Tokyo, Japan for one week in 1984.
(iii) Training of Miniature Process Plant from Mitsui Petro Chemical Industry, Ltd., Tokyo Japan for one Week in 1984.