Ms. Ayesha Anwar
Mphill –Management (Major in Finance)Institute of Management Sciences-PakAims, Lahore (2013-2015)
Master in Arts - EconomicUniversity of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. (2001-2003)
B.Com - Accounting and AuditingPunjab College of Commerce, Lahore, Pakistan.(1997-1999)
CIMA - Strategic levelChartered Institute Management Accountant –UK, (May, 2012 to date).
Cost and Management Accountant - Fellow Member (F-1671)Institute of Cost and Management, Lahore, Pakistan (Jan, 2000 to May 2008).
- Responsible for course offerings, curriculum management and general administration of the department.
- Also teaching to classes of BBA, BSCS, and MBA & MPHILL. Accounting & Finance and MBA Major Courses taught in last two semesters include Corporate Finance, Strategic Finance, Audit and Assurance and Financial Institution of Pakistan.
- Serve & chair internal defense committee of the Final year projects of BBA. Accounting and Finance Program.
- Used to manage class/ teacher co-ordination along with teaching courses related to Accounting and Finance.
- Supervised final year students on their Final Year Project.
- Worked as in charge MBA, BBA Final Projects (Majors in Finance).
- Member Exam Committee.
- In charge Dean’s Report.
- Also served in internal defense committee of the Final year projects of the MBA students.