- PhD Economics
- M.A Economics (P.U)
- M. Phil. Economics (GCU)
- Presently working as Assistant Professor at The Institute of Management Sciences (PAK-AIMS), Lahore; teaching BBA, MBA,MBA(Exe) and M.Phil programs ( Jan 2005 to-date)
- Worked as visiting faculty member at University of the Punjab
- Working as external examiner at GCU Lahore, COMSATS for BS. (Eco) and MSc. (Eco) respectively.
- Worked at Minhaj University as a visiting lecturer during 2004-2007.
- Worked at Haleem Institute, Gulberg campus as a lecturer during 2001-2003.
Rehman and Ahmad (2016), The Impact of Foreign Capital Inflows on Economic Growth: Pooled Mean Group Analysis for Developing Countries. Pakistan Economic and Social Review Journal, Vol. 54(2), pp. 191-203