- PhD Scholar Economics (2018) Submitted Thesis (P.U)
- M. Phil Economics (2006-2008) (GCU)
- M.A. Economics (1998-2000) (P.U)
- M.A. Islamic Studies (2004-2006) (P.U)
- Presently working as Assistant Professor at The Institute of Management Sciences (PAK-AIMS), Lahore; teaching BBA, MBA,MBA(Exe) and M.Phil programs ( Jan 2005 to-date)
- Worked as visiting faculty member at University of the Punjab
- Working as external examiner at GCU Lahore, COMSATS for BS. (Eco) and MSc. (Eco) respectively.
- Worked at Minhaj University as a visiting lecturer during 2004-2007.
- Worked at Haleem Institute, Gulberg campus as a lecturer during 2001-2003.
- Currency Devaluation and Growth Nexus: A Panel Data Analysis for SAARC Countries in the Conference 2013 at SZABIST Islamabad Campus.
- Role of Innovation in Poverty Alleviation: Evidences from Selected Countries of SAARC” in GLOBELICS Conference 2016, Malaysia
- I was involved in research projects during my Ph.D. course work at University of the Punjab.
- External Debt and its Impact on Economic Growth of Pakistan (Time Series Analysis)
- Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from SAARC countries (Panel Data Analysis)
- Debt Servicing and Economic Growth Nexus (Time Series Analysis)
Rehman and Ahmad (2016), The Impact of Foreign Capital Inflows on Economic Growth: Pooled Mean Group Analysis for Developing Countries. Pakistan Economic and Social Review Journal, Vol. 54(2), pp. 191-203