Mr. Kashif Naeem
Associate Dean & Assistant Professor
- M.Sc. Computer Science (IIU)
- MS Computer Science (UoL, Lahore)
- Ph.D. Computer Science (in progress)
- Focal person to HEC for Plagiarism
- Member Program Review Committee
- Member Curriculum Review Committee
- Member Committee for Program Accreditation (NCEAC)
- Member Disciplinary Committee
- In Charge BSCS Final Projects
- Early Stage Symptomatic Diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease using K-Means Classifier
- Study of Snow Dynamics using RS and GIS: A Siachen Perspective
- Comparison of Image Processing Techniques for the Evaluation Glacial Snow Dynamics
The Institute of Management Sciences (Pak-AIMS)Associate Dean, Faculty of Computer Science
Additional Responsibilities at IMS
Institute of Costs and Management Accountants of Pakistan (ICMAP)Jan 2006 To July 2016 Visiting Faculty Member
Taught courses “Introduction to Information Technology” and “Information Technology and IT Audit” to students of Stage-2 and Stage-3.
Punjab University (IBIT-Institute of Business & Information Technology)Jul 2006 To Aug 2008 Project Supervisor
Supervised the students of BBIT and MBIT registered for their final projects.
Punjab University (PUCIT-Punjab University College of Info. Tech.)Nov 2001 To Mar 2003 Visiting Faculty Member
Taught Database Systems to the students of M. Sc. Computer Sciences.
Sphinx (Pvt.) Ltd.Jan 1998 To Sep 2000 Software Application Developer
It was a software house having a contract with couple of American Hospitals and I worked with a team of 8 developers as Software Application Developer. My core responsibility was to complete the development task within allocated time. Mostly we used Visual Basic and C++.