IMS offers admission on the basis of applicants' previous academic record, the aptitude test score and a personal interview for evaluation and suitability for studies in the required programme.
- The admission package is available with the office of admissions for Rs. 700/-. Out-station candidates can receive the admission kit by sending a bank draft/money order for Rs.700/- in favour of IMS.
Complete the application form. Enclose the following with the form:
Three photographs of size 1” x 1”. From amongst these three photographs:
- Affix one photograph on the IMS admit card.
- Attach the remaining two photographs with the application form.
- Photocopy of computerized national identity card or domicile.
- Copies of academic records including mark sheets, degrees, certificates, diplomas, etc.
- Provisional certificate from the head of the institution (if result is awaited).
- Equivalence certificate from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan in case of applicants with foreign qualifications.
- Confidential reference forms, duly filled in by two referees.
- Experience certificate (if applicable).
- Three photographs of size 1” x 1”. From amongst these three photographs:
- Submit the form on or before the deadline.
|Admissions Schedule Fall - 2019:|
|Starting Date of Applications||Admissions start now||---|
|Admission End Date||---||---|
|Regular Classes Begin||---||---|